[c-nsp] Copying image files to Sup32

Brendan Mannella bmannella at g3tech.net
Thu Nov 30 21:29:57 EST 2006

Hello, I am in the process of converting my new Sup32 from hybrid mode to
Native IOS and need to copy the IOS image to the Sup. I have tried TFTP but
get errors saying the image size is too large for the TFTP protocol. I tried
increasing block size for TFTP and that didn’t work.

Next I tried ftp, and the file gets completely downloaded according to my
ftp server and it shows a “disconnect” sent from the cisco but then I get a
ftp timeout error in the cisco console.

Does anyone have any ideas or has anyone had similar issues? My last resort
is going to be trying to use the a USB key.

Thanks,

Brendan