[c-nsp] BGP memory on a 6500

David Sinn dsinn at dsinn.com
Mon Oct 2 19:40:11 EDT 2006

My personal experience, and one related to me by someone else who
overran their forwarding table, is that while the syslog will tell
you it is doing software switching, reality is quite opposite.  In
both instances when the table overran reachability to those
overflowed prefixes was non-existent.

David