[c-nsp] New logo/site

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Tue Oct 3 08:59:35 EDT 2006

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006, Tim Franklin wrote:

> However, it seems that the search engine *finally* understands that
> "ip-foo-bar" means to search for *only* the 'ip-foo-bar' command, not any
> document containing ip, foo or bar.  Don't know how recently this changed,
> but it's very welcome.

Unfortunately, that's been counterbalanced by an even more convoluted
process for opening TAC cases....

To their credit, it looks like they've kept the actual location of the
documents the same, or provided links/redirects to their new locations.  I
checked the various Cisco pages I had bookmarked and none were broken or
shot off into 404 land.

That was my main gripe about past {seasonal/semi-annual} site upgrades -
almost seemed like Cisco intentionally didn't want you bookmarking pages
on their site.  For a long time I thought CCO stood for Cisco Constantly
Obfuscates.

jms