[c-nsp] BGP Memory on a 6500

Mattias Eliasson mattias at teknikmejeriet.se
Wed Oct 4 02:22:14 EDT 2006

My .02,
Could you not have a neighbour statement that detailed peers that where
prefered to be shutdown when memory is low?
So, you would not get CEF shutdowns etc etc.

Default would be "memory-shortage-shutdown never" and opt would be
"memory-shortage-shutdown order X" where x is a number detailing which
peer to be shutdown in which order.

// Wyatt Mattias Eliasson