[c-nsp] Best practice in configuring internet access services.

Shakeel Ahmad shakeelahmad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 14:43:46 EDT 2006

First of all , WAO you gotta a big Ethernet Metro...Perhaps you should
concider moving on to a higher chasis like 6500 series which can perform
almos tall L3 operations with high availability. terminating VLANs on router
*in this big network* will not be wise in my opinion as you have already
faced the limitation of ACL's....

Shakeel