[c-nsp] inconsistent TLB values

Olav Langeland olav.langeland at active24.com
Wed Oct 4 15:57:15 EDT 2006

Hi,

thanks for your reply, I checked and results are below. Changed to HTML
for a better formatting (lazy).

--start--

#show vlan id 1002

VLAN Type  SAID       MTU   Parent RingNo BridgeNo Stp  BrdgMode Trans1
Trans2

------

1002 fddi  101002     1500  -      -      -        -    -        1
1003

--end-

Indeed. Trans1 and Trans2 are non-zero. How do I set this to 0 and what
are the consequences?

-olav