[c-nsp] VRRP for eBGP

Frank Cisco cisco.frank at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 18:24:18 EDT 2006

When one BGP router down, there must be a delay for other router to
establish BGP, and alsoafter established  we don't know 0.0.0.0/0 will
be sent  to customer through BGP on first batch or last batch.
Ask customer to put default route on us also have a problem as we need
to advertise customer's routes on both routers statically to get
minimum delay.

Frank