[c-nsp] looking for a netflow analyzer

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Fri Oct 6 08:40:39 EDT 2006

Just by chance... does the nfdump and nfsen packages let you look at one
particular remote AS and how much traffic you are doing to it?  I looked
that the website for these packages and wasn't clear...

We're also looking or a rather simple netflow implementation that we can
say "how much traffic do we exchange with AS XXXX?" and "how much email
traffic is flowing across interface x/y?"

thanks in advance,

Paul Stewart
Network Administrator
Nexicom Inc.