[c-nsp] Few events in Syslog server from Cisco 7200

Velasquez Venegas Jaime Omar jaime at ulima.edu.pe
Fri Oct 6 12:12:09 EDT 2006

Hi.
We are having what we think an issue due to getting just a few syslog
messages from a Cisco 7200 router.The only events we are seeing comming
from are those related to "Configured from console by vty..." even when
logging level is set to trap informational.

Thesre are the lines configured:

Logging on
Logging *a.b.c.d*
Logging trap informational
Logging source-interface *some.interface*
Logging facility *some.facility*

It has also been included on every interface : logging event
subif-link-status
Is there any extra syslog logging lines that i'm not aware of?
Is there any command to log bgp routing related messages to syslog
server?

Thanks,