[c-nsp] 1 gbit/sec limit on cat6k vlan interfaces?

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists lists at hojmark.org
Sat Oct 7 17:02:43 EDT 2006

> I've got a pair of cat6k's with sup720-3b running s72033-
> ipservicesk9_wan-vz.122-18.SXF5 working as a L2/L3 distribution
> router.  Uplinks are 2x2gig L3 etherchannels.  Downlinks to
> switches are 2x2gig L2 etherchannels.  We route downstream on
> vlan interfaces.

The limit is not with the SVI.

How is EtherChannel load distribution configured on those
switches? For the 6K, you can use 'port-channel load-balance
src-dst-port'. What type of access switch are you using?

You've sent 'sh int' output from the SVI. Can you send the
output of the involved physical interfaces?

-A