[c-nsp] specific URL block @ 6509 switch...can I use NBAR or sth other...

Saku Ytti saku+cisco-nsp at ytti.fi
Tue Oct 17 01:41:49 EDT 2006

On (2006-10-17 10:56 +0530), Vikas Sharma wrote:

Hej

> I want to block certain URLs... not all..
>
> So pls let me know the right option how to block it.

You want NBAR, but if you're pushing any considerable amount of traffic,
you'll need NAM-2 module, as it's not done in hardware.

LAB-P1(config)#class-map FOO
LAB-P1(config-cmap)#match protocol http url ?
  WORD  Enter a string as the sub-protocol parameter

Please search CCO for NBAR, for more information or talk  to your account
team about your plans and your capacity demands.

Thanks,
--
  ++ytti