[c-nsp] Getting ARP table from SNMP

Ray Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Tue Oct 17 18:41:44 EDT 2006

I'm not sure what the end result of all this, but you might look at NetDisco
as something that does this already.  It knows how to walk the network
devices and get mac's and ip's and match them up.  And does it on a regular
basis.  In addition, you could always look at it's code to see how it does
it's magic.