[c-nsp] Sorting through sh vpdn output

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Oct 18 17:54:14 EDT 2006

Then you miss their IP address and idle time, and only get their
Virtual-Access interface number....it just depends what you need, I guess.

My perl scripts based on Net::Telnet::Cisco use a mixture of commands to get
what I need (I know, I know, SNMP can work, too, but it means parsing tables
which is a lot harder than human-readable output).

Frank