[c-nsp] Tcl ivr script *,# problem

Ganbold ganbold at micom.mng.net
Fri Oct 20 04:08:00 EDT 2006

Hi,

I would like to create something like  following TCL script in AS53xx.

if user presses *
    it will play options menu and wait user input
else if user collects number and presses #
    it will dial to collected number

Is above possible? I tried to make it, however following happens:
1. If I make prompt(terminationKey) use #, I can enter
destination_number+# and call. However I have to enter '*'+'#' to reach
options menu, which I don't want. I would like to press * only and reach
options menu.
2. If I don't use prompt(terminationKey) #, I can press * only to reach
options menu, however I can't make a call. Because I have set
propmt(maxDigits) to 1.

I appreciate if somebody can give me some advices and hints in this regard.

thanks in advance,

Ganbold