[c-nsp] Odd show ver for 7204vxr

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Mon Oct 23 03:07:12 EDT 2006

Sorry Mark,

Didn't think of searching the archives as I assumed they would be indexed on
google somewhere.

Can you give me a url to where the archives are and I will add that to the
"check before asking stupid question on cisco-nsp" list ;-)

Also... Is there a tool on Cisco to find out the last official supported IOS
on a bit of hardware?

...Skeeve