[c-nsp] DSL Remote Access to ATM/Frame-relay

Joe Freeman joe at netbyjoe.com
Thu Oct 26 10:22:19 EDT 2006

I have an L2TP tunnel coming into my LNS (7206VXR) delivering DSL PPPoE
sessions. I need to get specific sessions, based on user-id, into my
ATM/Frame cloud without routing them. The LNS has an ATM DS3 card connected
to my ATM/Frame switch. The ATM/Frame switch is handling the FRF.8 ATM-Frame
internetworking, so I shouldn't need to worry about that.

To further complicate matters, I need each user-id to feed to a different
PVC as the customer wants each remote site on a pt-pt dlci and not a
pt-multipoint dlci.

Does anyone have any hints or tips on how to set this up? I've got it setup
now with a single PVC in its own VRF, and using radius attributes, can make
it work if I route all the connections, but I really don't want to be
responsible for routing the customer's private traffic if I can help it.

I'm at a loss at the moment, so any thoughts are appreciated.

Joe