[c-nsp] Catalyst 6500 Supervisor Engine Redundancy

Ed Butler ed.butler at rapidswitch.com
Thu Oct 26 15:45:23 EDT 2006

I suppose the obvious follow-on question from this, is how do number of
failure compare between hardware/software?

Regards,

Ed Butler
RapidSwitch Ltd
DDI: 020 7106 0731

RapidSwitch Ltd, 5th Floor, Sovereign House, 227 Marsh Wall, London, E14
9SD

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and
immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this
email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any attachments
are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the
responsibility of the recipient.