[c-nsp] Your opinions on router throughput

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Sat Oct 28 02:58:13 EDT 2006

Yeah...I would agree.  I could show an NPE300 that isn't pushing 10mbps and
runs around 70% average CPU (bounces off the rev limiter constantly).
Obviously it's doing a lot of crap...but hey.

To the original poster:
It depends on what your traffic is like.  If you are not monitoring that
customer's network, it's a good time to start.  That will give you a better
answer to present.

tv