[c-nsp] Your opinions on router throughput

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Sun Oct 29 17:53:02 EST 2006

There were a lot of opinions that were expressed that were not necessarily
on-topic and somewhat in left field.  But, you chose to focus on my
posts...once again.

I'm more than willing to take this off-list if you feel some sort of
attraction to my posts.  This way we can keep this on-topic for the original
poster.

tv