[c-nsp] ghost

Mon Oct 30 18:23:56 EST 2006

Usually it's a multicast if i remember correctly, i did a direct cast as a
test the other night and the results where alittle diffrent.  WIth a direct
cast i didnt receive any alerts for the 2950's just a alert about cpu util
on the 3750 being too high.

--

~Shaun
news:C168FC14.100935%branto at branto.com...