[c-nsp] Antwort: RE: static routes in vrf, table not updated

Gernot Nusshall Gernot.Nusshall at edvg.at
Tue Sep 5 08:05:34 EDT 2006

Well, i got your point, but my problem is that those static routes should
be backup routes and for this
reason somewhere in a database, so when the primary goes down the ospf
route falls out and the
static route comes into the play......

gernot

"Oliver Boehmer \(oboehmer\)" <oboehmer at cisco.com>
05.09.2006 13:03

An
"Gernot Nusshall" <Gernot.Nusshall at edvg.at>, <cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>
Kopie

Thema
RE: [c-nsp] static routes in vrf, table not updated

cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net <> wrote on :

> Hello,
>

> We got a 7206vxr running
> c7200-js-mz.123-12d.bin terminating DSL L2TP VPDN´s.
>
> The DSL boxes are authenticating via RADIUS, in this process
> there are multiple Framed-Routes
> installed on the NAS(the mentioned 7206). When i try to install a
> Framed-Route(with a higher administrativ
> Distance) via Radius which the NAS already knows via OSPF
> from an other Router he doesn´t update
> his routing-table. When i use the debug radius command i see
> that he gets the right information but
> with debug ip routing static detail and/or sh ip route vrf
> xxx static i see that he doesn´t update his
> routing-table.

> Sep  5 12:33:31.135: RADIUS:  Framed-Route        [22]  35
> "10.100.20.0/24 10.102.255.102 240"

well, what do you expect?  ;-) The framed-route has a higher admin
distance than the OSPF-derived one, so the static is not put into the
routing table..  or am I missing something?

                 oli