[c-nsp] ASA replying to ARP packets for other hosts...

Joseph Jackson JJackson at aninetworks.com
Tue Sep 5 14:20:27 EDT 2006

Proxy arp is turned on by default on all interfaces of the pix/asa.  You
can turn it off by doing sysopt noproxyarp (interface).  The only
interface that it has to be on is the outside interface.  As a side note
is the dmz switch also a switch for another subnet? (you know using
vlans?)  I had the same problem when use a vlan'd switch for 3 differnet
dmz's.