[c-nsp] Cisco 7606 SUP32 running-config disappear

Edoardo Martelli em.mlist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 03:44:38 EDT 2006

Hi

We had exactly the same problem, but with a Sup720-3A and
s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXE5.

We opened two TAC cases for it, but they couldn't identify any problem
nor bug.
After the problem started occuring more often (every 10-15 days), last
week we upgraded to 122-18.SXE6. Still early to say if it helped.

Edoardo