[c-nsp] Cisco DSL Config Question - Multiple Domains

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Wed Sep 6 13:06:17 EDT 2006

I'm guessing if you want multiple tunnels? (between multiple loopbacks)

If so you might want to split this into distinct vpdn groups.

Something like the following:

vpdn-group 1
  description Inbound Tunnels from Telco Loopback A
  accept-dialin
   protocol l2tp
   virtual-template 1
   source-ip <IP Of int Loopback1>
   terminate-from <telco specific>
   local name whatever
   lcp renegotiation always
   l2tp tunnel password 7 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

vpdn-group 2
  description Inbound Tunnels from Telco Loopback B
  accept-dialin
   protocol l2tp
   virtual-template 2
   source-ip <IP Of int Loopback2>