[c-nsp] Pix515e - WAN Failover

Amol Sapkal amolsapkal at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 03:15:11 EDT 2006

Skeeve,

The RAM/flash requirements are based on your PIX license, whether
Restricted or U-Restricted. You can check that in your 'show version'.

I remember having one pix which did not show the license. Normally, a
failover enabled is an UR license (please verufy this, I might be
wrong).

>From what I remember, the Flash/RAM requirements:

16MB/64MB (for restricted, please verify on cisco.com)
16MB/128MB (for un-restricted, please verify on cisco.com)

-Amol

On 9/9/06, Skeeve Stevens <skeeve at skeeve.org> wrote:
> Awesome stuff...
>
> I've never upgraded 515e's before... What Ram flash does the new OS need?
> Do you have to upgrade a base 515e?
>
> ...Skeeve

Warm regards,

Amol Sapkal