[c-nsp] IOS 12.2.33 SRA in 7600

Dave Ownby downby at mchsi.com
Sun Sep 10 11:55:34 EDT 2006

I've ran into some gotcha items on the code, some of which have been there
for awhile and some haven't like TE not supported over port-channels,
auto-tunnel not being happy with NSF/SSO, but overall the NSF/SSO and
graceful restart hooks were enough for me to move forward in getting it
deployed.

We've ran it through two test cycles and now I have it running in production
on a small segment of a fairly large service provider network after testing
for the past few weeks. We run a pretty full edge configuration from L2VPNs
to L3VPNs to TE so I was honestly expecting to run into "show stoppers" in
testing and production launches but I haven't seen them yet.

The one caveat that I would say is that I haven't re-tested BFD after SXF
which had some issues with the way it was scheduled on the processor, so
eventually I'll get around to re-testing that on SRA and see if it's happy
with the new scheduling work they've done.

Dave