[c-nsp] Cisco 7206 Vs. 7301 --> PPPoE Application

dxz107 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 21:28:10 EDT 2006

Hmm - it's news to me that the 7301 was designed for Japanese markets.

The 7301's guts are comprised (basically) of a NPE-G1 engine.  So very
similar performance can be expected from a 7301 when compared to a
7200VXR/NPE-G1.

Also the 7301, does in fact, come with a dual power option.

It's less flexible than a 7200 in that it can only accept one PA.