[c-nsp] WCCPv2 Cisco 7600 + mask assignment problems

Dean Smith dean at eatworms.org.uk
Tue Sep 12 12:30:31 EDT 2006

Thanks - that's all very useful stuff to know.

>btw, if there are 6 caches here, looks like they're either dealing with
different traffic allocations - OR - they're not coping with
>the load you're giving them & they've reduced the amount of traffic being
pushed at them; note that its 10.15% traffic allotment,
>not 1/6th of 100%...

And yes we have deliberately unbalanced hashes currently as the caches have
varying specs. We occasionally tweak the weighting to keep the CPU/Disk
loads even.

Dean