[c-nsp] PIX 535 capabilites

Alban Dani albcisco at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 12:11:11 EDT 2006

I am not sure yet. Still have to find that out.
The best description I can give is that this traffic will be coming from a
data warehouse
to be modified to a database format and than will be passed along to another
warehouse.

The engineer in charge tols me that they will be streaming this but so far
has not given me further details.

Thank you,

Alban