[c-nsp] Update CatOS to IOS

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Thu Sep 14 16:43:35 EDT 2006

Your best bet would be to read one of the documents on Cisco's website for
the exact procedure to migrate from CatOS to IOS on your platform?

I'm assuming this is a Cat6000 or 6500?

Search on Cisco's site using "catos to ios" as your search key and you'll
get several matches that are probably exactly what you're looking for.

jms