[c-nsp] Load Balancing two different ISP's

Matthew Crocker matthew at crocker.com
Fri Sep 15 09:26:23 EDT 2006

Take a look at www.fatpipeinc.com

It is expensive and does nasty things with DNS TTLs but it can load
balance (to a certain extent) inbound & outbound traffic over
different ISPs with different IP number blocks,

Basically, it is 2 NAT firewalls load balancing outbound traffic
streams onto the two ISPs (sourcing packets from each IP address).
And A DNS server doing DNS round-robin for A,MX records with a short
TTL (10 seconds ??)

-Matt