[c-nsp] ACLS for Virus

Annu Roopa annu_roopa at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 07:34:03 EDT 2006

Nothing in particular. They want to see if other ISPs deploy any ACL which could deny the past viruses and something which would filter some by basic logic...thought that list could be big and not feasible.

  Annu

Amol Sapkal <amolsapkal at gmail.com> wrote:
    Which particular viruses?

  -Amol

  On 9/17/06, Annu Roopa <annu_roopa at yahoo.com> wrote:   Hi Folks,

I am trying to find out how ACLs can be implemented on a Cisco GSR or 72xx router such that any Virus attack from the ISP side could be prevented.

Has anyone done anything similiar ? I am told there are ways to do this, but dont find much on CCO or Cisco site. Anyone with pointers ?

Thanks for your help.

Annu

Warm regards,

Amol Sapkal