[c-nsp] OSPF Configuration

Shakeel Ahmad shakeelahmad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 09:52:26 EDT 2006

> Please see the attached picture and tell me if it is possible for me to
run
> OSPF on all routers such that all routers are in Area 0 ?

If you are talking about configuration possibility "YES" this is possible.
But if you are trying to attain some convergance/result from setting an Area
0 on all, there would be certainly some issues which can only be explained
once we know what are you actually trying to achieve (else than Area 0, like
path selection etc..from which router to which )...

theoratically, Area 0 should have link to all the routers in the area and in
this picture you need to have Virtual Links to maintain a helpful database.

Shakeel Ahmad