[c-nsp] IGMP on 6500s - %MCAST-xx-GC_LIMIT_EXCEEDED

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Tue Sep 19 13:44:42 EDT 2006

Phil - curious if there is any update on this? I did find a couple
bugs that may be related. What software release are you running, and
is there a redundant sup in the system? Are the syslogs referring to
the standby sup?

Thanks,
Tim

At 10:22 AM 9/13/2006 +0100, Phil Mayers mumbled:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759