[c-nsp] Supported VRFs on Various Routers

Dean Smith dean at eatworms.org.uk
Tue Sep 19 15:27:37 EDT 2006

To answer my own question at least partially (for the archives..)

6500/7600-SupII+OSM - 512
6500/7600-Sup720 (PFC3A) - 1000
6500/7600-Sup720-3B (PFC3B) - 1000
6500/7600-Sup720-3BXL - 1000
6500/7600-Sup32 - 1000

Still looking for definitive 7200 info.

(I've never really understood why VRF isnt supported on the 6500 Sup2 except
OSM - It would have been quite useful on so many occasions)

Dean