[c-nsp] SSG Hierarchical Policing

A. K. ak21201 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 17:05:34 EDT 2006

I'm having a heck of a time getting per user/session QOS functioning
properly.

I am able to get Upstream QOS to work just fine but downstream is not
counting anything. I am pasting the following output with QOS configured for
downstream traffic only. Input Bytes/Packets never go above 0 even though
the user is clearly accessing content. The Output Bytes represenrted below
are the result of refreshing yahoo.com a couple of times in a web browser. I
would expect that Input should be considerably higher but it does not get
counted at all, hence no packets are ever dropped, hence QOS does not work.

If anyone has any experience with this feature of Cisco's Service Selection
Gateway, please chime in. I am at a complete loss.

Thanks,
AK

<-- Start Copy/Paste -->

TEST-SSG-RC2811-A#sh ssg connection 10.0.2.18 world