[c-nsp] Vlans + PIX 515

Eusebio López eusebio at palmanet.net
Wed Sep 20 09:53:05 EDT 2006

Hi karol,

thanks to help me.

My PIX has an Unrestricted (UR) license.

You could send some example or some manual to me where explains like doing it?

Cheers.

Hi Eusebio,

On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 13:10 +0200, Eusebio López wrote:
> hi,
>

> I have PIX 515 and in one of the interfaces I am remaining without IP´s directions.
>

> Could I form a different address in same interface creating 2 vlans in pix?

Yes , you can, but depends on the license, with restricted license you
can do on 515 - 3 physical and 3 logical interfaces , total interfaces
of 5.And with unrestricted license you can do 6 physical, 8 logical , 10
total.

--
                         iso