[c-nsp] IP SLA / rtr MIA strangeness

Amol Sapkal amolsapkal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:04:05 EDT 2006

Jee,

I had done this 2 years back. I remember configuring the receiving
router (other end router) as a 'rtr responder'. Not sure of the exact
command syntax.

If that is missing, try keying in that command on the other end
router. I feel that could be one of the reasons for Missing-In-Action
packets.

I might be wrong, do verify the configs on the cisco website.

-Amol

On 9/20/06, Jee Kay <jeekay at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 19/09/06, Clinton Work <clinton at scripty.com> wrote:
> > Are you running all the tests to the same core router/switch? I have seen
> > too many aggressive jitter tests running on the same router cause problems.
>
> This 3560 is only running this one rtr, and there is no significant
> CPU or interface utilisation.
>
> Getting to my wits end on this one.... I can't use this when thousands
> of phantom packets are going missing :)
>
> Ras

Warm regards,

Amol Sapkal