[c-nsp] cisco 7500 UDP attack

Shakeel Ahmad shakeelahmad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 02:13:18 EDT 2006

Well sometime we have to be on provider's stake and now it all depends how
competent & customer centric they are :)

Give a little but study to RFC 3882 , it lists how you can prevent DOS
attack by BGP manipulation as back holing etc...But then again it depends if
you have BGP session with upstream.

Shakeel