[c-nsp] Incompatibility for send-label between Cisco andJuniper?

Alex ecralar at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 16:59:01 EDT 2006

Wrong again, I should have read the doc more closely...
"family inet unicast" and "family inet labeled-unicast" are mutually
exclusive.
So it should be either "family inet any" (which also enables IPv4 multicast
which may or may not be desirable) or "rib inet.3" under "family inet
labeled-unicast" as link below specifies.
Sorry for any confision.
Regards
Alex