[c-nsp] 6506 reporting incorrect vlan traffic stats via SNMP.

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Sat Sep 23 18:00:21 EDT 2006

Are you refering to vlan interfaces of physical interfaces?
We have this problem only on vlan interfaces on many L2/L3 platforms (3550, 3750, 6500/MSFC2).

Also 1" snmp polling would most probably "kill" our switches and i don't think it would change
anything. A smaller polling interval could possibly help in situations where counters are wrapped
twice between pollings because of very high traffic.

Tassos