[c-nsp] EoMPLS

Mathias at TelecityRedbus.com Mathias at TelecityRedbus.com
Mon Sep 25 07:47:05 EDT 2006

Sorry what I meant was VPLS support or point to multipoint TLS. Is this
supported on 10G card?

Mathias,

-----Original Message-----
From: Marko Milivojevic [mailto:markom at PanGalactic.net]
Sent: 25 September 2006 11:24
To: Mathias Kenfack-Tabakem (LON)
Cc: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] EoMPLS

 > I need to find out whether there is any Cisco 10 Gigabit Ethernet
card
 > that supports EoMPLS. I spent hours and hours on Cisco.com but I
could
 > only confirm that only OSM modules might supports EoMPLS.

What exactly do you mean by "support eompls"?

In the broadest possible sense, 10 gig LAN line card for 6500/7600
supports
EoMPLS, with all limitations as other LAN line cards.

Marko.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and may be confidential.
If you are not an addressee you must not use any information contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other than the addressees of its existence or contents.