[c-nsp] Named ACL Funies on 12.2.18SXE4

kevin gannon kevin at gannons.net
Wed Sep 27 08:31:54 EDT 2006

We are using starting to use VACL on some Sup720's running 12.2.18SXE4.

1. When we try and remove a remark from the middle of a config for example

   ip access-list extended TEST
   no remark SOMETHING THAT WAS IN THE CONFIG

   The remark stays in the config.

2. The ACL is about 75 lines long and when we add new ACL lines above the
    deny any any using sequence numbers IOS takes the config with no errors
    however it doesnt show up when you do a show run.

Did a quickl look at open bugs and nothing seems like a good match.

Regards
Kevin