[c-nsp] Persistent Loops?

Christian Koch ckoch at globix.com
Wed Sep 27 11:56:28 EDT 2006

i,

I am having an issue which looks like a persistent loop.

Check below for how this is setup

Router A has 2 serial interfaces which are 2 T1's which are load sharing
per packet Router B has 2 serial interfaces which the 2 T1's connect to
and are load sharing per packet

On Router A there is a default route out each interface

ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Serial0/0
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Serial0/1

When performing traceroute from router a I receive this

#trace 145.97.39.155

Type escape sequence to abort.
Tracing the route to rr.knams.wikimedia.org (145.97.39.155)

  1 X.X.X.89 72 msec
    X.X.X.93 36 msec
    X.X.X.89 4 msec
  2 X.X.X.89 !N
    X.X.X.93 !N  *
#trace 155.94.60.236

Type escape sequence to abort.
Tracing the route to imail-gv6.wyeth.com (155.94.60.236)

  1 X.X.X.89 12 msec 8 msec
    X.X.X.93 8 msec
  2 X.X.X.89 !N  *
    X.X.X.93 !N

When tracing from Router B and sourching thr IP address that connects to
the other serial on Router A, I can get through..

Anyone have any ideas???

I have been looking into this with a colleague for over 3hours..have
tried everything, have not seen anything that doesn't really look
right..

Thanks!

Christian