[c-nsp] Fibre Aggregation

Kevin.X.White at corusgroup.com Kevin.X.White at corusgroup.com
Thu Sep 28 09:57:52 EDT 2006

Since the demise of the 3550-FX there seems to be no product to aggregate a
handful of fibre uplinks at a node (200ish 100fx links to access layer
bought back to 17 x 3550s ).
Short of moving to a chassis which given my Physical topology would need 17
chassis! does any one have any suggestions?
(Other than Media convertors or 3560/3750s with SFPs,as I'd need around
200!)

Kevin White

This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Plc nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.