[c-nsp] Sup 720 question

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Thu Sep 28 17:19:06 EDT 2006

Those packets coming in would be switched by hardware through the box
and would not affect the RP processing of a telnet session.

He needs to figure out what the traffic looked like and why
the RP was affected.

Unless (and I don't claim to be a 65xx architecuture expert) the
bottleneck is the port asic the session is coming in on.
That didn't sound like it was the case based on what he said.

He needs a trace of the traffic stream.

Rodney