[c-nsp] All OSPF adj/neigh flapping every 30-35 minutes

John Smith jsmith19365 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 10:50:29 EDT 2006

Greetings,

  I have a question about OSPF adjacency flapping. I have 2 OSPF neighbors on a router; via 2 Gigabit Ethernet links. Both of the neighbors flap every 30-35 minutes. The logs on the routers do not show any other events; no physical layer issues. Is there a command that will tell me what's causing these neighbors to go up/down?

  --
  Thanks!
  John