[c-nsp] Static route withdrawal / tracking arp

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Wed Apr 4 12:28:39 EDT 2007

So track something that is through the Firewall. Create a static host route
to the router on the other side of the firewall. You don't want your ping to
start working again, unless the firewall is working again.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122newft/122
t/122t15/fthsrptk.htm

David

--