[c-nsp] Layer 3 Core

Alex Burba alex.burba at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 09:40:37 EDT 2007

Firstly you should consider "price vs. necessity".
If MPLS is ok for your budget then go for it. If it is too expensive, then
stick to the trunks.

Secondly, does L2TPv3 support point-to-multipoint  links ? Just like VPLS in
MPLS.

If L2TPv3 doesn't support such stuff and you would probably need it, then
MPLS is your only way.