[c-nsp] Warranty Info on 6500 Gear

Matt Addison maddison at iquest.net
Fri Apr 6 10:20:21 EDT 2007

If it's not listed here (which it isn't):
http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/products/c1243/cdccont_0900aecd8045ae0f.pdf <http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/products/c1243/cdccont_0900aecd8045ae0f.pdf>

It's only covered by the default 90 day limited as described here:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/prod_warranties_item09186a00800e79ab.html <http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/prod_warranties_item09186a00800e79ab.html>

Warranty summary page:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/prod_warranties_listing.html

Regards,